Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Persoanl Learning Network

For my personal learning network (PLN), I am subscribed to EdTechTalk.com. This is a podcast on itunes that keeps me up-to-date with new technology and new techniques and methods of to incorporate them into the classroom. I am also following Mr. Tashbin and Dr.Strange on twitter. This helpful because I can gain new ideas and engage in discussions with teachers. I follow Jarrod Lamshed's blog. You can find it on the webpage attheteachersdesk.blogspot.com. His blog offers good advice for new teachers. I also have included NCTM, National Council of Teachers of Math, in my PLN. I go to this webpage often. It offers articles, lessons, and advice how to be a better math teacher and better prepare students for the future.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you have done a lot for your personal learning network,which is great!! You also gave me ideas for mine! I like how you have a lot of different ideas for it.

    ReplyDelete