Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 13 Post

There are many things about EDM 310 that I will take with me as I start teaching. I definitely utilize the tools and skills acquired, such as podcasts. I have always known what podcasts where but was never really into them. But this class has shown news ways that they can be useful. I already have some ideas that I think I will use them for. EDM 310 has also introduced me to blogging. I have never blogged before this class. For me, I wasn't fond of blogging in the beginning but now I see the benefits of it. It is a good way to share your thoughts had get feedback from others. It can also be a good self review. EDM 310 has been a good experience for me. These tools and skills I have acquired this semester will be very beneficial for me in my career.

Comment For Kids
This week I comment on a students post that shared her feeling about going to stay over night on a camping trip. She said she is a little scared but she will have to brave.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! Other than facebook I would not know anything about what technology has to offer! I also think that I will use a few things from this class in my future classes!

    ReplyDelete